Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 162 - Cinderella and Her Glass Shoes ②

Holy shit!!! I'm so honoured! But seriously... Careful not to colapse like dense.blondie there.

Is it me or has the grammar of the last few chapters been noticeably off? It's made them harder to read.

Fed-Kun's army
Sumimasen, Nani the fu.. what's going on? Who with a right mind confesses like that?!? And in what world is this a "rejection"?!? Gosh Nobara!! Use words you actually understand next time when telling Yukichan that someone else was too dumb to use the easy to follow: "xxx-san, for the longest time.. will you go out with me?" wording for a easy to understand confession.

Oh.. no dots or commata.. but I'm as shocked than anyone of us here how dumb this confession was.

No, Haizono senpai, Yukino is already belong to Nobara 😂, thank you so much fot this chapter SquigglesJP, can't wait for the next chap (☆▽☆)

I have no issue with this manga, in fact I really love it but the straight pairing... kinda puts me off ._. We only have a few chapters left I'm hoping this arc to end soon I need more Yukino and Nobara gay moments

Anyways, thanks for another fast update!

RIP SQUIGGLES. THE TEAM SHALL NEVER SLEEP.

Thanks for the fast uploads once again!! You guys are amazing.

Aggregator gang
Damn, @SquigglesJP, Nyandere, and @Caek seriously you guys are turning them out like butter! Take your time.

Also, I’m glad to see that Haizono misunderstood because it resolves the plot faster

@Ore
If not for what you mention, then imagine that in this series, just because they think too much they get sick with the flu, Yukino was the first, their defenses get too low 😶

Dex-chan lover
Damn..Glasses senpai is really a creamy conDENSE mink.no pun intended.

*INSERT AGGRESSIVE FACE PALMING*

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS❤YOU ROCK GUYS!!

Users who are viewing this thread