Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 163 - Cinderella and Her Glass Shoes ③

Ore

Dex-chan lover
FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT OF A SERIES. HOW MANY FUCKING LAME TROPES ARE YOU GOING TO PULL OFF?

IT'S BEEN 163 CHAPTERS ALREADY. THROW US A FUCKING BONE HERE.

Every character not named Yukino or Nobara, needs to dig deep & realize it is now CRUNCHTIME. I suggest they have one big meetup to discuss proper steps moving forward during CRUNCHTIME.

For instance, any problem or issue appearing from now, until the time Nobara goes overseas, must be handled by either:
A.) postponement/addressed until 2 days after Nobara’s departure date.
or
B.) resolved w/in the 2min or > timeframe agreed upon by everyone to use for CRUNCHTIME.

Each person must be reminded any moment spent on them & their personal issues, subtracts valuable moments that couldve been allotted for Yukino & Nobara, especially regarding the pace they’ve shown so far.

That in-turn, decreases the time left that one of them will have toconfess to the other, before the “Nobara sails to the New World,” deadline arrives.

W/ all side characters fully recognizing the moment of CRUNCHTIME is upon them, they, like us, will sacrifice willingly anything, for the sake a love bond connects the two & official recognition by notification, Informs a status change has been made to the profiles of Yukino & Nobara, that now lists under relation status, “In a Relationship.”

Oh dear the confession of Oumiya to Haizono maybe faster than Yukino to Nobara :)))))
Thank you so much for your hard work SquigglesJP, take care yourself and take your time if you feel tired. Thanks for the updating so much uwu

Power Uploader
@3RDp I think so too, Nobara is like the "accept all" type of a goddess in my opinion xD Plus, she's quite innocent too lol!

@IreneStan LOL. Yukino would be the perfect student for his class

@visitor123 Thank you! I'm a... glutton of a sleeper ( does that even make sense? ). Sleep is one of my favourite activities!

@Epicredeemer Let's go! Fighto!
xMc7PTr.jpg

SAY YES GET TOGETHER AND MAYBE HOLD HANDS, HAVE A DATE ETC SO THAT WE CAN HAVE THE MAIN THEIR FUCKING MOMENTTTTTT

You spoiled me with the daily updates, and now I'm anxiously checking for updates every few hours it's 3am helP

Any chance of a update pretty please? As Irenestan said you have spoiled us! Dying to find out what happens next!! 🧐

Dex-chan lover
can nobara get a misunderstanding between yukino and haizono senpai relationship????
I'm dying here for the update😂

@SquigglesJP
Thanks so much for letting me know, I feel relieved when you announce, I was worried when seeing no chapters updated recently and wonder what happened. Take your time and I'll wait patiently for the new chap, thank you 😊

Users who are viewing this thread