Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 165 - Cinderella and Her Glass Shoes ⑤

You know, there's something I really like about yuri, and that's the fact that top-bottom relationships are not that perfectly defined as they are in yaoi... To think Id realize this reading the credits between nyandere and squigz for so long instead of, you know, READING FUCKING YURI.................... @SquigglesJP Why U do this to me?

Dex-chan lover
Code:
ALL YOUR PROOFREADING ARE BELONG TO US.  YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO DESTRUCTION.  YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

Waking up to Ouji-sama update is best thing ever ~(˘▾˘~)

Thank you! (~˘▾˘)~

Finally! I don't think she'll misunderstand that anymore with that kind of straightforward confession. Hahaha.

Thanks for the update!

Power Uploader
@Tromend My child, Perhaps you've not read enough HD 8k Yaois to have come across them! Now... relax and enjoy both Ouji yuri and our very own Yuri too~~
Edit:
u5ExdfR.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thank You to everyone involved!!!! Love you guys!
Ehmm. Maybe my blood isn't back in my brain yet after reading the other work I just read that squiggels released. But what did Leila's family do exactly to make her so upset? I don't get it. CRY

Dex-chan lover
@3RDp they were way better than her at attending the ryoukan that is why she felt she had lost her place.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah, now I get it. She was attending to the family Business since childhood. So she was fairly certain to take it over one day. Thus securing her future. But when the new family members were so much more loved and outgoing than her, she began to feel not good enough for anything. And she wasn't really ready to find her own future. That's where her low selfesteem comes from.

But it doesn't tick with her yet that she is already better than she thinks she is.

But now she has one that can tell her!! Ahhhhh! Melting here.

Thanks @ixsaz

As soon as I got to bottom portion I laughed so hard and thought oh s**t here we go again and just vaporize by the amount of work by the light beam of death

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes. No way she can confuse that confession! Right! Right? Oh man I hope she doesn't just phase through this confession like she did the last.

Really glad that Squiggles/Nyandere found some victims cleaners to help with cleaning.

I would love to clean for it, but I don't have the confidence to be able to redraw anything complicated or color.

Also, I don't have a good feel on how to typeset, and I assume that is included in the job. I've tried before but the text always looks awkward to me.

Dex-chan lover
lol.. no matter how I keep myself from seeing naughty pics.. I see it here.. because of squiggles!😂😂

Hentai~~~

tnx for the update... sly confession we have here..hope yukino can do that, but that's impossible I guess

Even though I really don't care about this pairing one bit, thank you for this update. It means we're closer tô going back to what really matters. Nobara and Yukino.

Users who are viewing this thread