Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 166 - Cinderella and Her Glass Shoes ⑥

KCS

That was nice. Btw only 34 chapters left.
yuri soon.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it was a straight ship it was great, they were really lovely

Dex-chan lover
AH YES BABY THAT IS MY FETISH! A relationship where the two people come to a mutual understanding of their feelings, both consent to be in a romantic relationship with each other, and then they move on with their lives! Now we need the useless lesbians to be a little less useless and everything will be perfect.

A moment of silence for our captain in the hopes that our thoughts and prayers help him survive the foreseeable future in the brig.

Can we get an F for Shikikan Squiggles manjuu, hehe.

Loved the "cherry blossom time" song you recommended, it fit so well throughout the chapter!

I am so happy the two finally sorted out their feelings, their relationship is so wholesome, it makes me love the ship even more. Now we will have more chapters of Yukino and Nobara left! Cant wait!

Thanks for the chapter!

Supporter
@squigglesjp you, you ok over there?
we're starting to look like Gargantia over here.
8014734b6b3c224eb20e9aa44ed249dd.jpg

I appreciate the recommendation. I always just read to generic background music so having something that fits the mood is so much nicer.
And as always, thanks for the translation

The ship has sailed ! Next one is Nobara and Yukino ! I want everyone on deck RIGHT NOW !!!
Just kidding ^^'
Good luck to Captain Squiggles and First Mate Nyandere, try not to spend all your time one upping each other in the "punishment" department 😂
Thanks for your work !

Aww glad you're back, I've just checked the new updating recently, sorry and thank you so so much for your hard work, can't wait when the moment of Nobara and Yukino would come.

Users who are viewing this thread