Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 167 - Lovers

@SquigglesJP

No, no, listen to me.
We need this.

This is how we get Nobara to realise she wants to date Yukino.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Group Leader
Yes, more misunderstandings, just what we needed (?)

Dex-chan lover
"I'm dropping hints that I want to eat her miso soup everyday and cuddle but she's not taking the bait"

Power Uploader
@Khrysaor LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! That pic xD I don't know the source but that's lol!

@NinjaGoemon Aren't you a ninja?! Prepare a bigger, more... luxurious bait! Like wrapping Nobara in ribbon and present her to Yukino!

Outside, I'm smiling. Inside, I'm screaming.

Yukino... My beautiful droplet of sunshine and rainbow.... Could you please explain me what the fuck was that?

Fed-Kun's army
Yuki goes like"no, we are..." and I stop scrolling, take a deep breath, then scroll again BUT NOTHING!!! Noba-tan's heart almost stops working. Good job Yukichan no baka!

Hang in there Noba-tan!

Dex-chan lover
Nobu in that frame after hearing no is awful. Yukino gonna need to have a good conversation about why she said this later so that Nobu isn't hurt to bad for it and so they can move forward from it.

The yuri ship has a long way to go yet.
Nobara ! Open your eyes ! Realise your own feelings ! Confess to Yukino ! And then KISS !
Thanks for your work !

Yukino saying no to Nobara is actually a good thing in this situation, cause look:

Route A) Nobara says they're like a couple > Yukino says yes > nothing changes (they're still kinda are but not really)

Route B) Nobara says they're like a couple > Yukino says no > Nobara does research to understand what being a couple means > *stuff happens* > Nobara confronts Yukino > Hugs'n'Kisses > They become a couple > ??? > profit > Yuri saves the world

Ooof that hurt, cause if I remember correctly Nobara said to Yukino "I'd love if you let me think of you as special" or smth like that, and now Yukino is saying "No, we're actually not special"

Welp let's cry in a corner

Users who are viewing this thread