Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 175 - Valentines Day ⑤

Dex-chan lover
I saw ship that are sailing then, there's room 338 enjoying themselves

I think Adel will say yes now.

Cheering for yukino!! Go!Go! yukino
はい!はい!Go for it!! *clap *clap

You all cheering for yukino so il cheer for nobara.

GOOO NOBARA!

GOOOOO KOKORO!!

GOOOOOO YURI! MOAR YURI 🤣

She did it ! I'm so proud of you, Yukino baby 😭 Too bad Nobara is too dense and dumb to get the hints 😂
Looks like Adel is really going to stand between Kokoro and Alice again... FIGHT YOU TWO ! DON'T LET THE EVIL WITCH PULL YOU APART AGAIN !
Thanks for your work !

Nobara is not dense and dumb!
She knows what she feels, she just don't feel the need to explain it in words.
She loves Yukino, she wants to stay with her, and feels sad to be apart.

Yukino is the one being condescending and thinking that Nobara is unable to feel things like her just because she accepts her own feelings and don't dwell on them.

My gods my heart is jumping right now, lovely, so so lovely, actually I think Nobara knows how she feels and what she does, she's straightforward to herself, how she feels inside and she would do exactly how she feels inside. And Yukino, I think she's that type of person who is introvert somehow, that's why she hides her feeling to Nobara and don't tell it.
Btw I appreciate for all your hard work so much, thank you so much @SquigglesJP, thank you.

eEEEEEEEEeeee guys trust me I literally squeaked out loud when she planted that kiss on her forehead, I'm NOT OKAY! These two too cute for this world! Protect this ship at ALL COSTS!!

Users who are viewing this thread