Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 176 - No Matter Where

Fed-Kun's army
I think she just jealous that her lovely Alice can get so close to someone.

Dex-chan lover
A crazy, protective older sister hmm. I guess she comes from a good place but her method are bad and priorities are wrong which destroys any chance she has.
I want to know how the sister feels about the fiance and how the fiance feels about how his fiance feels about another girl.
Seeing the conflict between our girl and the Shakuyaku of the past is interesting as I assume that had a big impact how she sees the class divide currently.

An angel? HOW? She's just getting between me and the main ship!! And she's insulting our Okisaki-sama!

Dex-chan lover
Nah she is a Full Pledge Siscon.
She love her sister too much that I dunno if she already notice the fact that she 's putting alice in the cage the way she was putted by her parents and herself on the same manner.
The good thing is alice found her bae that helped her break that jail.and learned to fly with her own wings.
Though adel's boi looks nice and kind though.she just need to appreciate him more and let go, it would be good to see more screentime of them together.
she has to pass the baton to okisaki whether she like it or not,and she will not let that happen without having a good fight.
For now I want to think she is
just a tsudere silly nymph.XD.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!❤😇

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the vice president who slapped the cold hard truth right to her face back then.XD.

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, she was such a stuck up bitch that no one but here sister held any love for her and now she's afraid to lose that too.
"You get what you fucking deserve!"

HOPING FOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BUT MIGHT BE B.........

SQUIGGLES I CANT CHOOSE HAHA

Am really curious about Adel's past and story why she's like that 🤔

Thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
Adel you better start kneeling cause 5 minutes from now you're gonna be calling her your sister

Users who are viewing this thread