Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 176 - No Matter Where

Supporter
@squigglesjp I do believe she’s demonstrated previously just how malicious she can be, making her a firm B for me.
Preparing full broadside.

It's B. She's just straight-up horrible.

Sure, people have reasons for their actions, but that only goes so far and her attitude is unforgivable in my book.

Oh... We have to know if she's evil or good BEFORE kidnapping her and tossing her into the ocean while chained to an iron ball? Well, it would be nice if someone had told me that sooner! I thought getting between me and my second favorite ship was enough reason!

Fed-Kun's army
I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. Like I feel like slapping her: "Wake up you devil! Support your sister and make sure she doesn't have to deal with the same shit as you! You egoistic, manipulative bitch!" Yes I said the b word. "I mean I get it, you hate your life and for a good reason probably. But accept already your sis is her own woman!" ARGGGG! Infuriating!
Also Alice got a smoking cute and lovely girlfriend. JEALOUS MUCH?

I mean... she's evil right? Not only does she act like Alice is hers and makes decisions on her life, she proudly uses other people (calling her fiance a chess piece.... oof). Anyways I'm cheering for Alice and Kokoro!!!

come on okisaki you can against sister tsundere >:v
Thank you for the update
 (≧ ∀ ≦)

Users who are viewing this thread