Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 181 - 30 Seconds

oH MY FREAKING GODS, READING IT EARLY IN THE MORNING MAKES ME WANT TO SQUISH THEM BOTH AAAAHHH GIMME SOME HUGS TOO ;((

Btw, thank you for the chapter! I'm glad that their relationship's sailing smoothly ^_^

This the first time in a manga,manhwa or manhua that it's just been so much fluff and wholesomeness and I sense no trouble at all

Kyaaaaa... This is what I'm waiting for THANKYOU SQUIGGLESJP- SAMA 😇😇😘 I HOPE YOU UPDATE MORE THANKYOU VERY MUCH LOVE YOU ALL 😍☺️

Just a few chapters left. Which makes me both happy and sad. Let us all sail into the yuri horizon together!

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry everyone, no homosexuality involved. They're totally just gal pals!
@Pterafractyl suuuuuure. tehe

@Otokume8 ahhh, but the faster squiggles updates, the sooner it's over. CONFLICTED!!!!!!!!!!!

@Sleepingair @squigglesjp Forget Alice on Amazon. We need a Yuki-chan hug pillow! NOW!!

Man, if she wasn't Nobara's Princess, I would totally snatch her away. I want a girlfriend like her. No I want her. *sobsob

Power Uploader
@chistose Thank ye! I'm guessing you love Bang Dream too? XD

@Otokume8
1qgao3k.jpg

@3RDp YUKINO DAKIMAKURA?! xD I agree! while at it, Nobara dakimakura sounds like heaven too xD Just becareful... not to get crushed by Nobara's Hug

Users who are viewing this thread