Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 183 - Farewell Party ①

Dex-chan lover
Seven chapters left of the main story will the author keep it fluff or try to shove in one more drama plot point.

I feel happy but I also feel an emptiness of sadness, it's complicated
Thank you very much for your work SquigglesJp-sama

Dex-chan lover
PRAISE BE PRAISE SQUIGGLESJP PRAISE NYANDERE PRAISE VICKY PRAISE CAEK PRAISE BE

The time has come. Yukino will now openly confess to Nobara with no possibility for misinterpretation and they will get married on the spot. There is no way that the wedding dress is just baiting us.

I do kinda feel like Nobara and Yukino's feeling won't be addressed until after the party is over, or it will be the finale to the party.

I remembered seeing someone say that the end was coming very soon and so I checked the manga updates page to see how many chapters were left and oh lawd he comin. Also saw something there that I didn't know about that has got me jazzed.

I'm not crying! These red eyes of mine? They are because I went to a party at Snoop Dogg's house! Nothing more!

Fed-Kun's army
Give me all your dresses girls! That has two effects: I can war em myself. and can see you in underwear! Win / Win ! THINKSMART

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Yeessss bisshessss the most awaited scene is coming nearr my gay radar is tingiling *v*.
So how far you want to see yukino on a cute wedding dress.
Me: YESS
My body,soul and tissues are ready!!

blessed you squig and the team for this update❤😇

Ore

Dex-chan lover
I read the last hundred chapters in literally 15 seconds each.

Users who are viewing this thread