Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 184 - Farewell Party ②

why do most authors always have to add a new character just to butt in between the ship to have progress, can't y'all just let the ship sail smoothly without any additions its always like this😭 but still thanks for the chapter!! ❤️❤️

SUBJUGATE
KILL
EXTERMINATEEE!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DON'T YOU EVER DARE INTERFERE THE HOLINESS OF YURI YOU LOWLIFE MORTALS!!!

S T A Y A W A Y

OR....

DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

KUHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the translation and the stomachache

Dex-chan lover
"We are 6 chapters away of the end what do we do ?" "I know, why not throw a random boy we never see before in love with Yukino, even if the main pair hasn't already confess to each other" "That's sound like a good idea"

Ya know what? I think that new boi's role is to be a 'wingman' for Yukino and Nobara. I mean that cliche scene where Yukino will probably get confessed to or not, atleast get introduced to each other and then Nobara seeing them , then she'll get those uncomfortable doki dokis, then she'll realized her feelings, and the rest, u know it.

Still, I'm hoping for unexpected things to happen, that good unexpected thing I guess.

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer Target immobilized! FIRE!

@495Go All the lock-ons! xD

@Shitychild Liam Neeson, is that you?!

@bluejayc @jsjsjksl_ You're welcome!

@EggsNRice Dio?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w-what are you doing here?!

@RainerRaxusYuriLover -appears-
Wf31Ys0.gif

@BlackFrost Should we call for a Priest too?!

@Sleepingair We need to make Yukino realized she doesn't have that much time anymore!

@X-117017 If you push this green button here, your stomachache will disappear along with the fireworks!

Dex-chan lover
To Nobara's eyes Yukino is an angel she must marry.. marry now or else she'll get stolen by tbis dude ...

Haha, it really looks like Okisaki-senpai has just married or something with that dress.
But if the new guy that just appeared like Yukino at first sight, don't you worry, because Nobora will handle this situation in a WONDERFUL MANNER!!

Users who are viewing this thread