Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 186 - Your Feelings Towards Yukino

Dex-chan lover
TAKE MY ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--

(...yep)
(...i lost my voice)

Fed-Kun's army
@Lilliwyt The two new characters are nice and good as catalysts I guess. But what bugs me the most right now is how he knows of Nobara's feelings? I can't remember any occurrences where he might got a hunch or noticed. So his "go get her, tiger!" speech is so out of nowhere.

But, this is as soap opera as it gets. "Confess your feelings!" and "Looking for her desperately". AHHH! And I'm a sucker for this!

*During War*
Commander Recieve an Update from the Creator....
After a while...
Commander: CEASE FIRE!!! EVERYONE RETREAT AND GIVE ALL YOUR LIFE ENERGY TO THE SHIP!! I REPEAT GIVE YOUR LIFE ENERGY TO THE SHIP!! WE GOT ONE SHOT BOYS!! LETS MAKE IT COUNT!!
All Units: YEAH SIR!! EVERYONE FALL BACK!!

Everyone in the SHIP is giving their life energy Squiggles MAKE IT COUNT PLEASE MAKE IT COUNT!!...Btw THANKS FOR THE SECOND UPDATE TODAY!!

Dex-chan lover
Btw, not gonna lie but the comment section is a bit cringey lately.

YOU CAN DO THIS NOBARAA. (I will give you all the energy that you need it, but you better use this chance *nervous face*!!!)

OMG ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!! ITS HAPPENING AAAAAAAA GOO GOO GIRLLL YOU CAN DO IT!!! CONFESS!!!

YOOOSSHHHAAAAA YOU CAN DO THIS NOBARAAAAAA

JUST DO IIIIIIIIIIIIT!1!1!1!

ALSO MARK YUKINO BY MARRYIIIING HER NOBARAAAAAAA

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread