Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 190 - Shakuyaku and Botan

Power Uploader
Let me say this, Amen.

Also, NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It’s so lovely!! 😍🥰😍🥰 thanks for the amazing update translator-chan

Dex-chan lover
Is Nobara taller now? Also really proud of Yukino and all that made the effort to stop that division thing, if h¿this is the end is good and all, but i need to know how every side story end

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Endless screaming

why is there water flooding at my eyes? someone tell me... IM T^T can't wait for the true ending

That’s so mean of you... you say spoiler yet didn’t translate it

But they were soooooo cuteeeeee (灬╹ω╹灬) so I forgive you

Dex-chan lover
Feels so good to see this end on such a good note. Many thanks for Harushion for writing this series and so much love for Squiggles, Nyaaandere, Vicky, and anyone else I don't know to thank that helped make this translation come together over these 190 chapters so that we all can read it!

Those Stuco members need to be punished for calling the First Lady's car (is the wife of the president still the first First Lady if the president is a woman too?) suspicious!

Sad to see it end but loved it the whole way through to this end.
Excited to see what the epilogue chapters will show us but this chapter did a very good job of being the end of the story.
I kinda want to see how all the younger students will react on the day following to calm and collected President running there so desperately to see her lover. Yukino's embarrassed face would be cute to see after she notices how all the lower classmen are looking at her slightly differently.

Users who are viewing this thread