Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 190 - Shakuyaku and Botan

I LEGIT CRIED WHEN YUKINO AND NOBAR FINALLY MEET AGAIN. I AM NOT ASHAMED! WE GOT IT BOIS WE FIND NIRVANA IN THIS MANGA!!!
saw the last page. OH?! Thsi is not the true ending? hohoho maybe I'm an idiot or my eyes blurred by my tears but who is the girl on the last page? Long haired Yukino? Her lil sister? DAUGT- BONK

Why do I hear onions and what do they plan to do with those ninjas?
I’m not gonna mourn the end of a terrific and magnificent manga; I’m gonna celebrate because I saw it through till the end and enjoyed every bit of it.

The good things don’t always last forever, and I’m happy this series was picked up in the first place. Thank you so much, @SquigglesJP. I look forward to more translations. <3

Wait there's more right??? I remember saw a picture both of them wearing a wedding dress together...right??

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
One more chapter and its all over. Aaaaahhhhh~

I am not ready for this to end.

Wait tell me this is not the end. PLease.
I spent many years with this manga that I feel really sad seeing this end T^T

eeehh..?? my kokoro is not yet ready for the ending...more extra chapters...i know there are some extra chaps..until then i will not cry..

Don't break our hearts SQUIGGLESJP SAMA we want more of your translations without you we can't keep reading a good manga 😭😭😭
JUST CONTINUE TO TRANSLATE THIS PLEASE UNTIL OUR HEARTS WILL SATISFIED 😇😇😇😊😍

Users who are viewing this thread