Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 193 - Date ①

Whoever posted the bottom text of this chapter, despite not knowing them at all I had the same thought

Huh, something doesn’t feel right... I feel like after the timeskip, both of their personality and demeanor changed, Nobara especially

Aggregator gang
@requipknight, their base personality has not changed but their demeanor and distance from one and another has changed. One year apart can affect that since they have experienced many different things without each other. In Nobara’s case, she has likely changed her behavior in accordance with Italy and the people there while Yukino has changed since she took on more responsibilities and people who look up to her on a bigger scale. The author maybe exploring what a year of distance does to a relationship and perhaps how they can rediscover each other again. If so then I’m all for it.

@1idd0kun omg, divorce??? you are taking this too seriously and making conclusions too soon. They just started seeing each other again 2 weeks ago after a year, i'm sure after 4 years and 192 chapters the last thing in the author's mind is a damn divorce-

Dex-chan lover
@Shuraemyyyyiii

Don't get your panties in a bunch over a word. My point was simply that they don't have any chemistry. Arguably, they never had, but it's even worse now after one year of separation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my how cute.

That employee was all of us eh ? lol.

How could you just stop holding Nibaras hand like that Yukino ? What a betrayal.

It is nice to see that girl nice to see she's doing okay and got over her problems it seems, I kinda thought that her and Nobaras rich friend would have something going on, kinda sad nothing happened.

Uh oh, men ? In my Yuri ? I hope Nobara shows some big dick energy next chapter.

That saleswoman is in the know lol. The first outfit Yukino picked out for Nobara was just chef's kiss. I don't mind these guys at all now that our ship has been secured. In fact, I ship them both with each other. I did catch a whiff of some romance between them earlier at that farewell party. Let's see.

Users who are viewing this thread