Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 196 - Starting Point

they're all finding the love of their lives in all kinds of ways... OMG SO WHOLESOME AND CUTEE

ahh..i dont have a dose of my Nobara and Yukino but im glad everyone is finding their
happiness...
thank you for the update...

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she gets her love life fulfilled, would've left a bad aftertaste if the story were to end like that ;)

I don't seem to understand how all this arranged marriages work, can't she just plainly refuse to marry? What will happen then? It's not like someone can force her, it would be illegal. And i just can't think of this as her happy ending, she loves Ookami-sister, not only her face, but her entirely. So, i don't think you could switch your love so easily just because it's someone who looks similar.

Dex-chan lover
Lol honestly I don't know if I should be happy for her or not.because you know,she and ookami san will become a family in the future, and I hope her unrequited love will not become stronger after that happen,which leads hurting her fiance.I just hope she will learn to love him,just like in kinoshita(vice pres) sister's case.welp if everybody is happy I'm happy as well XD.
Seriously ookami in present suddenly became more manly and handsome,that I'm doubting myself if she is a woman or a man.XD
also they just get married already!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!!❤

Fed-Kun's army
@GrayBypasser

well, "I can't run away even if I wanted to" probably means that if she did run away or reject the marriage, she'd get in trouble with her family... maybe worst being disowned or something

arranged marriages that are done when they are still just kids, is fcking terrible :/ I hate seeing that... if you want an arranged marriage, then set it up when BOTH people are 18+ and able to choose to accept/reject it. Instead of it being pre planned by the parents when they are just kids or "decided long time ago" and then the kids don't even have a choice in the matter

"We get engaged before we graduate high school" man that's one terrible family tradition. Not even a proper adult and with no real time living as an adult and experiencing life, yet forcing them into engagement and shutting off that part of their life

even here, it's not really a happy ending for her, more-so just... well she could've gotten worse. But ya, she loved Ookami-sister and "getting her brother" is not much of a happy ending cause of the whole arranged marriage part, as well as it seems like the Ookami brother is much older than her... which is just a whole other set of issues.

A proper happy ending for her would have been her being free of the stupid arranged marriage, and being able to "walk forward" on her own terms

@voidox Yep it totally feels bad. I would have prefered if she decided not to follow her family and build her own life and then, when she is independent, met that brother and decided for herself that she wants to have a relationship with him.
Honestly, i don't know why authors use this arranged marriage plots in modern-time settings. Of course this is justifiable if events are set in some less advanced countries(maybe even the one i'm living in), where kids have no ways of opposing family and family traditions are laws.But in this case, it's Japan, and they have pretty advanced child safety policies, not to mention there are ways for child to become independent( from getting scholarship and leaving for the dormitory, or just getting work right after graduating and renting some cheap place). So in the end, i just feel like this was totally unsatisfactory ending, which wasted some good possibilities for character development.

Fed-Kun's army
@GrayBypasser

agreed, there are so many better ways for her than stupid arranged marriage bs :/

"We get engaged before we graduate high school" and "I can't run away even if I wanted to" are such terrible lines that how in hell can this be a happy ending for her? basically being forced into this shit

So in the end, i just feel like this was totally unsatisfactory ending, which wasted some good possibilities for character development.

yup, pretty much this... kinda baffled that some comments are saying this was a "happy ending" for her

Heck i dont see this as a happy ending for her tho... She had feelings for Ookami and then just like that she'll be her sister-in-law, like that hurts af and that might even cause more problems... And her face at last panel tells it all
But if all that I think is wrong and she's happy with it or fine with it (which I doubt) then that's fine

Group Leader
Even though I've been really waiting for this ... but there's no YukiNoba

Dex-chan lover
It's not the end! I'm sure we still have a change! I can't trust , this pictures just russian propaganda! 😧

I really wonder if I'm actually the abnormal one here lulw

First of all, I hate romantic love entirely...almost. especially this kinda arranged marriage, it's just like WTF YO!!. Like what year is this yo. And how could even someone says smth that lame and yuck a romance to begin with.

Well this is just my opinion, whether or not the love between those where they were got arranged by some third parties is going on the good way or whatever...still that thing is just not for me fr

Fed-Kun's army
Not a fan of this either. Could have filled those pages with Main ship cuddling instead. *WINK

Fed-Kun's army
@X-117017 ya, you're not alone on that

arranged marriages especially before 18, and in this case, before she even graduates high school... and then to a much older man, fck that. Not a happy ending at all :/

She's basically being forced by her family into this and has her chance at experiencing an adult life, being free to choose what she wants and meet new people... sigh

Users who are viewing this thread