Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 197 - Alma Mater Visit

thanks for the chapter! im ready to die for the next ship to come and swallow me whole into happiness

It's great to see Alice and Kokoro again and that matching earings too. Nobara Yukino you guys need matching stuff too now! LIKE CLOTHES! EARINGS! NECKLACES! A RI- *Knocked out*

Power Uploader
@MegumiAki Ah! Thank you for the insight!
Also, to satisfy your curiosity,
zYVRIPk.jpg

@NIPHY Alumni! It stands for Old Boy ( male graduate ) or OG, Old Girl ( female graduate ) Apologies, I thought it was a term people in the west use too >.<

Aggregator gang
Adorable, Kokoro and Alice have been one of my favorite ships in this series glad to see more of them

Dex-chan lover
Awwww I'm so glad my favorite couple had one last chapter of their own, but I'm so sad we never got that kiss between them ..... Noooooooo lol, welp we don't always get what we want I guess.

Not even an I love you eh ? I mean they're the most lovely dovely couple and the closest ones I guess but still I wanted to see that.

Wearing the same earrings was cute, no wonder the author kept emphasizing Kokors earrings for that reveal at the end, would have preferred a kiss to matching jewelry though.

Alice-chan looks great with short hair, very mature lol but she's still being played like a little cutie by Kokoro eh ? And Kokoro pulls of longer hair great lol I do love the new hairstyles more for both of them.

Yes the Lesbian Lords came back to deliver some more of their advice to the baby gays at the school!

Matching jewelry? They're married guys, nothing to see here!

Users who are viewing this thread