Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 198 - The Oumiya Family

Power Uploader
@bluejayc I know right xD both family's parents are so... lovely! Instead of taking their time, they wanted to start preparing the wedding ceremony xD

@Yew_jq YOU THERE! PREPARE THE CHURCH BELL!

Yukino: Enjoying their dating life 😳
Nobora: Already setting their wedding date 😊

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! Sounds like Yukino has just as much trouble with Nobara going on spending sprees!

Dex-chan lover
im not ready for this to end, i had it on hold for a year after reading 30 chapters and then i read 150 chapters in a row, i cant say goodbye to Nobara and Yukino yet :c

aaahhh..my YukiNoba is here again..
so cute..Nobara's keep on having her own way to deal with the wedding..LOL
and that shopping spree,get ready,Yuki.. You need some budget plans after the wedding..xD

thanks SquigglesJP 💕

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda predicting in my head that the last chapter would be a their wedding, and I feel like this super confirms it!

I love Nobara just going full steam ahead. She doesn't think to deeply on "how would other people see this" so she doesn't get embarrassed by much and that allows her to focus on attaining what she wants. If Yukino was the one that was going to drive forward things like the wedding, there would be lots of pauses as she tries to stop blushing at every step. That would be cute and would give us material for a lot more chapters but seeing Nobara's drive shows just how loved Yukino is.

Users who are viewing this thread