Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 198 - The Oumiya Family

I really don’t want this series to end but it isn’t looking like there’s much more for the plot to do so it probably will :(( at least we’ll get a wedding chapter

Goddammit the whole family is so precious! I need my medicine now. With Yukino got an ok from Nobara's uncle and a wedding planned in the future. I'll be sad when the series end but happy too at the same time.

OMG you did really translate that??? Love you so much. Thanks for everything 😍😍😍

I hope SquigglesJP take over the translation of Lala and Lily by Yy.. I really miss Lala it's been months since last update

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCKK SQUIG!!!YAR THE MAN!!I MEAN WOMAN!!!FOR PICKING THE AUTHOR'S OTHER WORK!!AAAHHH>\\\\<❤.CUZ I'VE BEEN WONDERING FOR A WHILE NOW IF YOU'LL DECIDE TO PICK THAT AUTHOR'S OTHER WORK.AND THIS IS YOUR ANSWER!!!HELL YEASSSS THANK YOU FOR PICKING IT UP!!!
also nobara and uncle-san are always one step ahead with yukino lol.just get married already!!!

P.S.HARUSHION❤

They are sooooo cute ! Beautiful family~ Love how Nobara's uncle fought her mom for her dad's hand in marriage 😂😂😂 And I also love how they're so happy to accept Yukino in their family. It's so heartwarming~
Thanks for your work ! I'll go check out Harushion right away !

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was so heavy on Yukino closeups and reactions.
I LOVE IT! I LOVE HER!
I love @SquigglesJP ....
's TRANSLATIONS 😉 oohohoho ROFL

Also, wherever she and Harushion go. I will be there!

Users who are viewing this thread