Ouji-sama Nante, Kocchi Kara Negaisage Desu wa! ~Tsuihou Sareta Moto Akuyaku Reijou, Mahou no Chikara de Mikaeshimasu~

Ohh I like this one. There's clearly something a bit off with the heroine, but not overly so, just enough to make her intriguing. Makes me curious to see if the other main cast is interesting, too.

another villainess story that will never end or reach its conclusion, my bookmark list is full of those, and most of them update so fucking slow.
despite my rant, I still bookmark this...tsk

Group Leader
Haha yeah right you stoopid slloote we all know the MC will end up marrying the Prince cause dam these bitches love royal dicksucking

Hey by don't you and boyo become farmer but we kbow you never will cause ewwww commoners you spoiled bitchrs

Ine day u hope the real commoners will fernch revolution all the weak willed MCs

And woe omg the heroine is evil again wow fuck you so orginal

@theilikepie
1- nothing in the first chapter makes the heroine out to be evil. The protagonist has the right to dislike her but she hasn't been made out to be evil.
2- don't like don't read. I highly doubt you're being forced to read it.

Oh no another Japanese villainess story, I’ll add it to my list :3 I wonder how many years this one will take to complete haha

Group Leader
I like the heroine so far, so please male lead (when you come out) PLEASE don't disappoint me ☹

But in the meantime, I'll be looking forward to updates >:D

Fed-Kun's army
why does even the description smell of shortcuts and easy writing...
childhood friend- i put it to you it would be more enjoyable if they had no real releation because the ml wouldnt come equipped with a reason to like her and would have to work about twice as hard to gain trust from the mc

falsely accused by the prince- again already knowing "who did it" isn better than leaving it out in the open especialy since this is the point where you got to expect a plot twist if the author is any good

comeback with the help of magic- just as the earlier two a lot of the enjoyment comes from some kind of journey but only if you dont know were and when along the route the journey ends
having the mc make memories with different training styles is far more enjoyable if you dont know which will succeed, the only way to salvage this would be to present different approaches to magic for her to train in then again thats actualy harder to write coherently than my alternative.

yes you can sue me and use brainless phrases like dont like it don't read it or dont critique the author unless you can do it better
but that still doesnt change the fact that this description contains zero tension which is only a good thing in slice of life and even those contain 1 or 2 just to provide a red thread through the story
and unless your blind anyone can see that

anyone that read ahead would please be so kind as to tell me if the description is fitting and this is another easy mode tutorial type story for the reader where you can smell what happens chapters away
or if the description did the manga a disservice and its actualy worth to be bookmarked for a reading later on?
because i actualy happen to like the journey to a solution as much as the solution.

Ok, but why did you translate only half of the chapter, if it's posted fully in the raws?

Thank you for sharing but Please share the whole chapter, even if we have to wait a while it’s worth to wait for the full chapter then reading bits of it at a time that’s so annoying 😣 cheers

well, the prince come back and beg her to get rid her sister because apparently like her sister, she is also a witch. Her sister use magic to brainwash and turn the kingdom upside down. MC help him only because her mother condition was caused by her sister.

@vodkavodka yeah i think at this point it's a trope that doesn't mean anything anymore, it's simply villainess = female protagonist...bc no one actually has the balls to write a 'bad' or flawed FL :')

she went from "Starving Destitute Outlaw" to Financially Stable/Thriving in just 6 months, that's how you know it's a mary sue fantasy haha

Users who are viewing this thread