Ouji-sama no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Praise me

Dex-chan lover
Hello. I'm one of the translators at RestScans.
Well, would you look at that? Another group simultaneously picked up this manga as we did. Mother of all coincidences. :ROFLMAO:
We'll leave this manga to them, unless we receive enough demand to continue working on it.

Keep in mind that our release of this chapter makes use of the Volume 1 digital release, contrary to the web release used by the other group. This means that the pages are available naturally in higher resolution without any additional upscaling, and the eyes on page 20 are officially colored (we didn't do any coloring).
We were also planning to do the extra bonus pages of Volume 1 which are not available in the web release, but oh well. Only time will tell what will happen to these.

I really liked the work the team did I hope they continue to work on this series as it is very interesting:)

Group Leader
Well, would you look at that? Another group simultaneously picked up this manga as we did. Mother of all coincidences. :ROFLMAO:
We'll leave this manga to them, unless we receive enough demand to continue working on it.

Keep in mind that our release of this chapter makes use of the Volume 1 digital release, contrary to the web release used by the other group. This means that the pages are available naturally in higher resolution without any additional upscaling, and the eyes on page 20 are officially colored (we didn't do any coloring).
We were also planning to do the extra bonus pages of Volume 1 which are not available in the web release, but oh well. Only time will tell what will happen to these.
Wanna collab instead?
I'm pretty good (& fast) with edits and I have too many other stuff to TL (and my English is not the best).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wanna collab instead?
I'm pretty good (& fast) with edits and I have too many other stuff to TL (and my English is not the best).
RtUXApj.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation!
Yep, this one definitely has better image quality.
Would be great if you guys work together for this series!

Dex-chan lover
One of these days the sister is going to wake him up using her mouth, that's a lot of thirst

Dex-chan lover

Please at least give us the extra...

And maybe you can work with them to make the releases faster...

Users who are viewing this thread