Ouji-sama no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Nothing's different

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter could be an anime episode. Very meaty
I told this to the group while translating both chapters 8 & 9, but they REALLY like yapping in this manga.
In comparison to the other manga which I'm also translating, Yome Gaki ssu, this manga has much more dialog on average, so it's a chore to translate.

bYZHljU.png

Dex-chan lover
I discovered a silly mistake in the program I was using to dump raws, which resulted in the raws being blurry, but I was able to fix the mistake in the program.

A few comparisons (left = Blurry version, right = Corrected version):

Sadly, we are not able to update the chapter pages as that will require us to redo the cleaning & redrawing since the difference in sharpness is very noticeable. However, I did at the very least update the first 3 color pages.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Dex-chan lover
2125678-yup4g.png

Doesn't the guy look kinda like Yu? And he has that brotagonist energy, since I also want to self-insert into romcom!
And goddamn, the girl checking if her boy was defiled in any way! Hot!
I was thinking the exact same thing 😂 😂 😂 😂

Dex-chan lover
No lol, she was afraid he was being bullied, so she wanted to check if his body is covered in bruises, especially after seeing his wrist.
no the joke here was that he was the NTR protag vibe and she was checking if she was getting NTRd lmao

Dex-chan lover
this series is funny af ntr bro is just an actual bro n mc's internal thoughts as he regrets trying to be cool making me laugh

Users who are viewing this thread