Our Companionship - Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Is this that weird thing that happens when friends get mad that you make friends with other people? Anyways toxic behavior. You can have more than one circle, sheesh

I had a toxic friend like this when I was in high school. Would always igonoreme until they wanted something. Would always be in relationships and I would never see them until they broke up.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

I wanted to believe that maybe this dude had some real and cute feelings for our MC and was just dating similar girls to him so their friendship wouldn't be ruined, but the more scenes I see between them, it just looks like a depressing relationship.

He obviously doesn't care much about Sungwha's feelings but somehow the little he does care is enough to make Sangwha's unhealthy behavior to grow. Sanghwa has a big part of responsibility in this and it's not that the friend is the worst, but there's a lot of unbalanced power in their relationship that it's unhealthy.

The friend just wants to control him and keeping him at his service at any time. A friend wouldn't be treated as a maid, worker, pet, or slave, that ain't cute. Any relationship must be reciprocal and that's why Geum+Sangwha's relationship feels wholesome and BFF+Sangwha feels rotten.

Double-page supporter
Panther meets wolf. I always root for the intended well-meaning alpha anyway so Panther Lee Geum all the way XD

If you guys hadn't noticed yet, the wolf friend is a narcissist & classic gaslighting, controller type. They want control over you, not sharing lives with you as equals. But he's a bit stronger narcissist than the pretty girl in the gamer group.

Dex-chan lover
ahh...obvsly im 200% mafia guy team all day but...i had hopes sunbae wouldnt be that bad
but those flashbacks...depressing as hell

Users who are viewing this thread