Our Companionship - Ch. 16

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Hi, I noticed that some of the images on the last page are missing. By the way, you can search for raw images on newtoki76

Thank you for the translation ...🤗🤗

Lesson of the chapter and the whole story:

Don't share your pancakes with people that will ask for them but will let u get burned and in pain, and at the end won't appreciate them and will leave your precious effort in crumbles and your precious feelings crushed.

Mmm, I'm trying to put myself in the friend's shoes (supposing that he's a real friend and not a piece of trash) and I kinda get it to a certain extent. I mean, imagine seeing your BFF getting closer to some mafia guy when u know he's a harmless kid, but at the same time, what he's doing is wrong. He's being too judgmental, he doesn't know Geum and he acts as if he knew what would be the best for Sangwha, he's a control freak, ignoring that his friend is a person with his own thoughts and values.

Regardless of Sangwha's relationships, he has no right to be bossy towards anyone, Sangwha is supposed to be his friend and he should be treated with respect, simply because he's a human. U can't act like that, defying his own decisions just because you're not happy with them. If he really cares for him he should share what's inside of his mind and stay there for him at any moment if something goes south, but that's it. Sangwha is an adult already for goodness sake. And wow dude, he's talking u about his boundaries and you use that cheap manipulative trick? :l

Tysm for the chapters <3

Finallllyyyy setting those boundaries. Good for him. And god damn, that immediate pick up 🤣

The chapters was great as always! And the douche was as toxic as always! 🤭

@AiriAi Exactly what I thought. I can see Ryuh Han's thinking but he's definitely going about it the wrong way. He just needs to say 'I'm worried, are you sure you're OK?' And then be there when/if things go south. That's what a friend does.

I really like this MC. He's an actual reasonable human being. A lot of other webtoons I've read where a person is in this sort of situation acts like a total pushover, letting other people run over them. But this guy is changing. You can see evident character growth. He's making smart choices but it's not like he's perfect. It's these sorts of MCs that I really enjoy reading about. Compared to the MCs who are just too OP and capable or the MCs that just never get smarter or have any sort of character development, our MC is like dominating the grey area.

god this is so painful to read.

i can feel wat mc is feeling honestly. it just sucks having those kinda feeling to somebdy one sidedly

but at the same time, if ryu hun is just being a friend, i totally get it that he dont want his friend to be involved with gangster/mafia looking people lol.

but it just so suck in general. ughh

Users who are viewing this thread