Our Companionship - Ch. 19

Thank you for the quick update! Like as others mentioned, I really liked how Sang Hwa dealt with Ryun Han’s worries, even though I still think Ryun Han acted pretty extreme. I guess that’s the case when you’re extremely concerned and/or possessive. Looking forward to see Sang Hwa and Lee Geum’s further develop and hope Sang Hwa and Ryun Han can further resolve their respective issues with one another ^^

@marchessa Even if it's the mc's pov, he's not delusional. It really happened. It doesn't really matter what Ryuh Han thinks because he really did do all of that. Everyone has their own perspectives but actions and behaviours are real. It was indeed Sang's expectations but he's saying that because he's coming to terms with what kind of friend Ryuh Han is capable of being. Frankly, I wouldn't find Ryuh Han a bad friend if he didn't want it both ways with Sang: he wants his childhood friend when he needs him and he wants to keep him on the back burner the rest of the time; he wants to interfere in his social life and he wants to keep him at arms length from his own social life. Perhaps Ryuh Han doesn't see his actions that way but there's no way that's not how he's behaving. It's worse for Sang because he has nebulous 'other' feelings for his wishy-washy friend.

As for my situation, they were a bad friend, very Ryuh Han-esque but we (still) also have the best conversations ever and we have so much in common plus history/memories. But you learn to accept and have fewer expectations.

Group Leader
Yup I thought this too.
His friend was kind of being a dick and seemed controlling, but it's much better to talk it out.

And I totally agree, he was projecting his romantic desires onto Ryuh Han too much.

And while it wasn't good of Ryuh Han to make assumptions, its much better to admit you were jealous and talk about your real feelings. I dont think it excuses his attitude, but maybe Sang Hwa can see things in a better light now instead of thinking "this is because you don't love me" or whatever. I mean, there were some things that friends dont really do like putting you second all the time, but I'm willing to bet that is something he hasn't expressed to Ryuh Han yet. But like yeah tbh Le Geum is a gangster so uhhhhh yeahhhhhh

Double-page supporter
"If you treat him well you can't shake him off."

I hate this narcissist.

Edit: I stand corrected. We've been reading the manhwa through ML's rose-tinted glasses for his bestie wolf all this time. Now he knows, & I know. But that's still shitty of him to treat him like an object to go back to when he had no other options. So I still won't favour him haha.

Dex-chan lover
this was so well written but why am i still anxious loolololol...
i dont want lee geum to feel jealous

Users who are viewing this thread