Our Companionship - Ch. 3

I didn't expect that! Omg I need to know how this goes on!

Thanks for uploading and for your hard work 💜

Omg he didn't look like a gangster in the cover. What a nice surprise haha!

Ls: does anyone manage tho get the discord link?

I have mixed feelings about the mafia boss twist. I was kind of hoping that he was just some rich corporate guy, would have made this a nice meet-cute story...
Now I'm just worried that our protag is gonna have to deal with random bloodshed... :x

Aggregator gang
OH DAMN. Totally didnt expect the boss deal.

Lmao his friend despite having a girlfriend seems to like him quite a bit tho.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating and uploading. Interesting story so far, im very curious about their first meeting irl

Hi

Thanks for all your work. I'd love to keep reading this if your still open to giving out the discord link.

Thank you!

(wheezes)
I just spent weeks trawling through mafia/mob fics, and now I stumbled into a korean yaoi with mafia boss in it! Ahahahah

I love mafia bosses haha, idk but in BL stories I've seen many mafia guys who're a bunch of dangerous cuties, or hardcore dangerous guys but with a soft and precious spot for their lovers and idk, that for me is quite an original mixture that I love a lot! I guess it just depends on how hardcore it'll be the story and the main couple's chemistry, but here it seems it'd be something quite chill and cute lolol so I'm ok with that (but yeah, highkey I was expecting a 2nd gen. chaebol or someone rich boss -not that type of boss tho, lmao-).

I totally think the BFF like our MC, all his girlfriends look the same and almost identical to him so that's for me a signal. Anyway, I still don't care much about him tbh. I loved how Sangwha didn't care about him either and got super excited about the Hyung instead. XD

ugghh😍😍 my heart is beating outta my chest just from seeing him in that suit gahdamn!!whoo sooo fine..👅

omggg i tot that mirae hyung is his crush/friend lol

but nope, hes possibly a yakuza boss then?? 😝😝😝

Users who are viewing this thread