Our Companionship - Ch. 41 - Side Story 5

omgggg why don’t they just talk asffhjsarujhghjgdd i hope this misunderstanding is resolved soon

Heh, well, Mirae never talks a lot... Apart from that time.... Hrm.😇
He knows it and said so a few times already, so no surprise here.
I'm curious as to what happened between Muffin and Admin, that Mirae seemed to catch up for him to be reflecting on it, or maybe he's really just mulling over his jealousy or how to get past the night without Ideal?
Anyway I think that's the biggest mass release I've seen in my reader's life, so I'm impressed and depply thankful *bows*

May pbe the asmin knows she likes him, and he’s just trying to ignore her feelings bc of the age gap? (He mentioned he was around 30 in the last chapter... but i forgot how old the girl is... probably early 20’s?)

It’s still wrong to leave your companion behind though, whether they’re a girl or a boy.

Thanks for uploading!!

kyaaaa and 🙄 but my question is why didnt you take your shirts off? like you were in the water. wasnt it uncomfortable?

Thank you so much for uploading so my chapters at the same time!! Loved reading all in one go, I love these two so much ;;

Thanks for the mass update! It was really great being able to read the entire getting together arc at once :)
Thank you for the translations ~

Group Leader
Holy shit bruuuh. Thank you for this mass update, I'm gonna binge read it again from the beginning. Thank you so much for completing this series I love you!!!

Side stories don't exist for drama!! Side stories exist for flufffff!! Give us fluff! Give us sweets! Nuuuu

Thank you for your hard work <3
Have to wait for the update with broken heart TT_TT
And btw, does anyone know how many chapters are there total?

omg these two..😅 "hes ignoring me?..😡fine!..you think I can't do that too? you really wanna play that game?..hmph then Im gonna ignore your ass too!"
Im not proud to say that I have done petty sh*t like that before😣 gosh how embarassing and cringe-worthy😳

Users who are viewing this thread