Our Companionship - Ch. 44 - Side Story 8

exactly why would you say that😧 I know you are capable of providing for him, but Sang Hwa wants to be independent too and not rely on you all the time.. they are so cute, i hope they can get through this.. 🤞

is anyone else confused about how many side stories there are lol like major things are happening but they're still considered side stories so i'm a lil lost

edit: went to the raws and ended up reading the next chapter which is legit called side story 9 and next chapter is the last one so i'm Very Sad that it's over

still don't get why there are 9 side chapters when they're all main chapters though lol

Mirae is kinda socially inept and also a bit dense (on certain things), I can understand Sang Hwa’s feelings, i also think it says a lot about him that he doesn’t want to rely on Mirae too much. Hopefully they have a good talk about this so Mirae can understand that he’s hurting Sang Hwa by saying these things D:

Ah.. classic argument. I think most people would've felt belittled just as he did in that situation

aww he doesnt love you because you can be his sugar daddy . he just wants to stand on his own feet. i hope you guys talk it out.

Users who are viewing this thread