Our Companionship - Ch. 7

This probably isn't going to be updated again. The last panel basically says that this work is already completely translated and being held in private circles. The only reason they released some more chapters is trying to recruit more KR translators through the discord link they posted. If you try out the invite you enter the server invite it states

Hello Thank You for being Interested!

First I would Like to note that this is not a Server used for releases,
Second I will not be providing a Link to the release server
By keeping the server private we want to prevent the chapters being spread onto aggregator sites like (mangago/mangarock/kissmanga/etc.)
can't have nice things on the internet
(Ban Appeals, message me)

and finally

If you are a Translator wanting to apply please send me a message with the answers to the following questions:

1) What Is you name/age/what position

2) Have you scanlated before? If so what groups were/are you in?

3) What Language are you applying for

4) Where did you find out about us?

I'm not sure why they set up a server specifically for this when they could've just put this info on another page at the end of the chapter. Maybe they're spreading their discord link to forums? But since the raws now seem to be inaccessible, the only way to read the rest is to
a) Already be a part of their server
b) Become one of their translators

I guess if someone releases the raws then someone not a part of their group can try translating, but besides that tough luck.

Ahhhh glad to see this series being updated!! It's such a nice read, I can't wait to read the next chapters! Thanks for translating :D

This probably isn't going to be updated again. The last panel basically says that this work is already completely translated and being held in private circles. The only reason they released some more chapters is trying to recruit more KR translators through the discord link they posted.

Thank you very much for all the information and details!

That's what you call going from heaven to hell, right? 😔
I was so glad there were new chapters and was looking forward to the next ones, this is such a nice series!
But to think this is the last I'll ever see of it 😭 I won't lie, I confess it is a little bit frustrating to know it has even been completely translated too 😔 But, nothing, they used their own time and money to do this project, it's totally their freedom to share it with whomever they like and decide where to post it too, definitely.
So that's it I guess T_T We can only hope another group eventually take it up in the future...?

Im sad now 😭 what kind of ritual do I have to do to be part of their secret discord lol

Eehh seriously?
I get it that they want help for translating but couldn’t they at least write the last message in English as well then? I only realized that there probably won’t be anymore chapters from going into the comments :/

Anyone who wants chinese translated rest of the comic(with the side stories all completed to my knowledge) pm me so i can send you the link

Sincerely,someone who is sick of just staring at the ch7 hoping we will get more

very cute. shame it won't be updated unless it's picked up by someone else..
that said, I can't see this love triangle going well at all, not with
an overprotective childhood friend and a literal gangster.

Mirae's house looks luxurious, are we sure this man is just a mafia boss? Idk, he's cute. Obviously now the bff will react, let's see what he's going to do, lol

Users who are viewing this thread