Our Companionship

I can't find the discord though? It's already invalid 😐

Soo, based on the cover, it seems the best friend is not the end game? He looks different..

Ah yeah same here, I tried to go to discord too but it said the invite is invalid😭

The friend has a gf so mirae might be another guy. Looks like an elite haha

This manhwa based on novel, and yeah mirae(kwon lee gum) is the ML..
Its really hard to get the raw chapter since its on kakao page 😭😭

Really would like to join discord server, please make the invite valid again! Love this series, thank you so much for translating.

Hey, the discord link you posted is invalid and I’m really excited to know what happens😭😭
Please post a new one

Hi pinpin, first i want to thank you for uploading this manhwa. I want to join your discord but the link is invalid. Can you post a new one? I really like this manhwa and when i heard it's up to 8 chapters in discord i feel sooo jealous.

This manhwa definitely tickled my interest. That dude is a giant and a thicc boi! I want to join your discord but the link has already expired. If you have a new one, can you please post it? Thank you!

Does anyone know where to get the raws except Kakao? Can't use kakao cuz I don't have KR mobile

Thank you so much for translating!! This got me hooked right away! If only I have access to kakao but it's not available in my country 😓 I hope you can share the rest of the chapters. Orz

I can’t help feeling sad for the best friend, doesn’t he have a serious crush too ?
Well it’s too bad there’s no discord link and korean novel/ manwha are hard to find :/

I love this so much!
But i can't find any discord links that work😖 I want to continue to read this too, can you please share the discord link? We'd appreciate it and i'd love to support in any way possible

Contributor
I respect every scanlator's right to release (or not release) their scans howsoever they like, but I have to admit I'm personally a little irked by the new "come to our discord" trend.

Somehow IRC didn't bother me as much (even though I never used that, either). Maybe because those didn't come with the third-party technical difficulties of expiring links and whatnot. Or maybe because I'm just irked at everyone asking me to come use a particular communication service, because I'm a stubborn old person now.

Thank for translating and release this manhwa. I want to join your discord so bad. Please make an invite link soon. ❤️❤️❤️

Ughhhh I love this work! TY for your hard work! I really want to join your discord, too. Please update an invitation link ASAP, I’m in a dire need for updates! :зс

Users who are viewing this thread