Our Lives After the Apocalypse

Or because Apocalypse stories are interesting and Authors can do a lot with the genre? It's not rocket science lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Where are the super mutants, and ghouls, and raiders, and deathclaws..? Also there is a distressing lack of radiation.

Welp, I suppose this apocalypse is non-nuclear.

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me of 'Yokohama Shopping Diary'. A bit strange, a bit fascinating, a bit melancholy. I like it.

Somehow, it doesn't make sense when I see the underwater city before and after the tides

Aggregator gang
we live illogical, unsustainable lives wasting resources and many people hold the pessimistic view that society will collapse because they assume humanity as a whole will not be willing to dramatically change our way of life to stop the apocalypse from coming. Regardless if that is true we should try to make the world a better place everyday

"A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself."(Pod 042)

Group Leader
I don’t know how many people read these comments, but if anyone’s interested in helping me smooth out the inconsistencies that have slowly built up due to me over these chapters, send me a PM here or join the Discord server. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
A lone girl - Check
A talking dog - Check
Post apocalyptic setting - Check

So it's basically Sekai no Owari ni Shiba Inu to with more gourmet and less randomness and aliens...

Welp, followed

Group Leader
@marconii2002 with the release of volume 3, the final volume, Yukimitsu is going to try and priorize this series until its completion. Chapters are decently long and we have a small team that all have lives outside of scanlation we need to prioritize. But, if you can wait a little longer hopefully we can bring you updates at a quicker pace.

Dex-chan lover
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou did the Apocalypse better far more interesting too, also lol at the edgy comments.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Transalation

16.03.2019 - 17.04.2020

R.I.P

Chapters

More trasnlated chapters never.

@Nyarumi Lie as I expected. Thanks for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread