Our Team Is Last Place Anyway - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
An update after months! Yay!

Thank you thank you so much. I thought you guys already forgot about this one.

Wait a second it's been like 3/4 months so I had to reread but that guy who was dating his sister, and who she found out was fooling with other girls was Siyuk and one of those other girls was Seungah (at least until she turned him down)
Wow what trash he must have just wanted her for sex

Thank you for the translation!

Not sure if it's me overthinking but is there a deeper meaning behind the atmosphere turning bad? Are they looking out for her bc they know her/she's treating them or are they undercover bodyguards 😹

@mabou honestly, I'm so bad with the names here cuz as you said it's been months but I believe the guy Seung Ah was about to hook up with was his friend who's here at the end of the chapter...And he's not his sister's bf. Her bf is
some red haired guy
Or was there smth between Seung Ah and his sister's bf as well?? I don't remember it.

Edit: I found an unintentional spoiler cuz I mixed up raws and these translated chapters.

It's rude to have a flashback to boinking a guy's sister while having a conversation

@nallymond Nah the sister's bf is this light brown haired guy here. The sister's bf was seemingly never pictured before but he was just revealed to be this guy (same guy FL turned down). We know cuz he had a flashback of boinking the sister, ML had a flashback to his sister crying after actually remembering what he did, and got angry when he asked about her.
I feel like the red haired guy who was turned down in this chapter by FL threw u off

@idkharu I suppose they are regulars including her. She's a kinda insider and the guy was an outsider, so that was to show her as part of the sports bar.

The blonde guy was the one from chapter 1 who almost slept with the FL and dating (?) the ML sister.

@mabou nope, it's not blond guy who's her bf, her brother is just overprotective cuz her bf broke her heart and now there's another guy showing some interest (and he's in the same team as her bf I guess)... I found raws just to understand in case it was clear there and if you don't mind some mild spoilers
there will be a confrontation with her bf and it's that red haired guy edit2: who was apparently not introduced yet and I get why you were confused by me saying it's some red haired dude, this one here just hooked up with her when she was vulnerable I guess? If I'm right they both had feeling for each other since high school or smth like that

Edit: Actually I can explain it without any spoilers lol, just had to re-read it again...In the 1st ch we have her brother say "Did you have a fight with Siyuk?" - meaning with her bf. This blond guy is Hwiho. And the other thing too, the ml meets this guy in this ch and acts pretty calm towards him, if he was her bf who was fooling around with other girls, this would be weird af.

Edit 2: And damn, her bf was not introduced yet, I only realized it while re-reading (and reading your comment), so yeah I kinda spoilt you
saying her bf is red haired dude
, I hope it won't affect anything...I doubt it was some crucial detail...

@nallymond lol no worries i usually look for spoilers myself thanks for clearing that up. Yeah i didn't consider the possibility that she slept with this blond hwiho guy cuz in my mind she was still heartbroken over her ex-bf (but it totally could've happened before they dated or she may have just wanted to mvoe on) and yeah the brother would prob have processed it quicker u right

Users who are viewing this thread