Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 1 - The Cursed Child

The curse bloodline, seems like it's just a pretext to kill everyone who could use magic if not being a noble, to prevrail any uprising from the common people

What an arse this man is. Cursed? Killer? ARS? amazing. 10/10 would name a child ars

He talks about being green but like maybe igf you didn't take off your mask??? You wouldn't seem like a fucking beginner

"As long i've got a name, i'm still too green"
*Removes mask and chat casually before finishing the target*

Dex-chan lover
I’m so happy this isn’t an isekai or reincarnation. No truck-kun, just tragic backstory and cool assassinations

@Miranox only partly, yeah, we have a "fear of the unknown", it's a survival instinct - but if we fear people looking other than ourselves is heavily influenced by our education and environment
if a child grow up with people of different looks, cultures etc and everyone is treated as precious (you can be/do what you are/want as long as you don't harm another) then this child will to 99% grow up to be very unbiased even if it encounters an "alien" it will most likely not think "bad cause different from me"
but you're right that every society cherishes itself the most and bad people will quite often pictured as foreigners or with other as negative considered attributes (like how often is the bad noble a fatty one...)

and this "cursed bloodline" sounds to me like the typical case of nobles secretly siring children with common people, so here and there the genes come through and peng, magic activated

Double-page supporter
@buecherwurmin If you know in-group vs out-group theory, then you should also know all humans are biased against the out-group. How we determine groups is complicated, but suffice to say that growing up with someone is not enough to put them in your in-group. Someone can be your adopted brother, for example, and still be hated by you.
Also, there is no such thing as an unbiased person. A person's biases can vary within the same society or family, but they will still have biases. However, what I should emphasize is that biases are not necessarily bad. The reason why biases are universal is because they are important for survival. For example, you will feel scared by a weapon pointed at you even if you weren't hurt. The same is true for groups of people. Some are potentially harmful and you will naturally be wary around anyone perceived as a member of a harmful group. This is safer than not being wary.

OMFG WHOEVER KEEPS APPROVING THE NAME "ARSE" NEEDS TO BE FIRED IT SOUNDS SO FUCKING DUMB I CANT

Also what's the point in establishing that commoners can't use magic if mc can use it anyway

Dex-chan lover
This is the SECOND isekai I've read with the MC named Ars.

Still yet to read one with the MC named Leeroy.

Come on people.

🤕

Users who are viewing this thread