Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 4 - Incident at the School Gate

kick ass part coming soon. the rate of update is kinda disappointing considering the number of page. well, not like i can anything since i dont pay a jack

Dex-chan lover
I swear I've seen this scene a million times in basically every manga with a fantasy school setting. Generic douchebag spouting generic elitist douchebag shit to FL and MC just so happens to be there and the only one willing to make a save. Then FL will become smitten with MC as a result and we move from there.

God, I almost thought this was going to be even a slightly original manga. Just the whole generic harem girl who gets saved by the oh-so great MC when no one else is going to.

He beats the arrogant noble and saves the first FL and then she gets friendly with him and pretty much cling to him all throughout the series as he saves more women from more arrogant nobles.

Damn bro that's such an original story how'd you come up with that one?

Double-page supporter
Smelled like typical trope from the title of the chapter, was bullseye. I'm surprised it took four chapters to get to this point

Staff
Super Moderator
Damn bro that's such an original story how'd you come up with that one?
Irony over 9000
tenor.gif

This is basically Misfit of Demon King Academy except it takes itself too seriously and the mc is not an ultra-chad like Anos.

Damn so obsessed over status. Are these people ok??? They wanna feel special that bed...? Like damn... acting like zombies over here.

Hopefully he doesn't hold back and beats all their asses

Users who are viewing this thread