Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 4 - Incident at the School Gate

Dex-chan lover
everybody in the last panel: "look a commoner, be ready to defend yourself i heard they steal from noble"

Dex-chan lover
Watch out, those girls on page 8 are disappearing into the background!

Also, it's weird that it's a magical academy and their first reaction is "no stars... a commoner?" which should be impossible at a magic academy (barring the "cursed bloodline" that's treated as just a rumor), vs thinking he's just hiding his stars (which he brings up as something shady nobles do earlier in the chapter).

"I don't want to get involved"
Gets involved anyway
- most manga protagonists

As overly edgy and maybe similar to other manga as this is, I absolutely loved that. Just walks between them, the madlad (I mean, we all know whats gonna happen, but still).

Dex-chan lover
Um, did he just say he didn't want to get involved and yet swagged right into them? Tsundere? Either way idc, i want him to show off. No stars could be sign as a noble from the underworld, so let them doubt. Also, props to the artist for making that noble's face so punchable. Like, I fear for my monitor

Dex-chan lover
You know what would have made this chapter even more epic?

If the MC had passed gas whilst walking between the two.

C'mon people.

😟

Dex-chan lover
oh jeez a nobleman bully assailing a pair of girls, I wonder how this (insert generic plot) will play out? 🤣🤣

Group Leader
For those who have forgotten, as it was set up earlier, only nobles can use magic. Him attempting to attend a magic school as a commoner makes no sense. Unless he's a fallen noble, or a cursed blood.

Dex-chan lover
dont tell us that nobles have stars under their collarbone when 90% of the dudes we see dont have that its dumb

Wait NOBLESSE OBLIGE??? IS THAT A GENSHIN REFERENCE. Sure its hard getting noblesse oblige artifacts since they keep giving me def so KEKW

Double-page supporter
Comically evil noble, 2 girls at the start, MC must show of his power, check, check and check.

Group Leader
well what do you know two girls who seem to be among the prettier ones in this manga right off the bat. mc shows up and beats some evil noble up. trash harem isekai confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread