Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 6 - The Fabricated Meritocracy

Double-page supporter
@xoxa Dunno why you think that'll happen. Following the typical OP magic dude that is over qualified to enter an academy troupe, he'll find a guy friend that's not as strong as him but still strong (or weak af), and then a bunch more girls for harem, and then every single snobby noble is gonna pick a fight with him, saying he's a cheat or doesn't belong until he finally stomps them down to size.

Fed-Kun's army
The school of hypocrisy I see.

I just wanna see MC to assassinate that fucking administrator scum at some point.

Thanks for the update.

I think it would be better if he went there with an assassination mission. Besides didn't it say earlier that some conceal their stars? If so, then why do they immediately assume the mc is a commoner.

juvenile covert operative....
the operative word is juvenile...
he is about as much of a covert operative as goofy
and not about him not using stealth its about nature... if you train for 5 years in something will pretty much influence your personality hard... if you train profession for 10 years you will adopt a personality suited for that profession
and thats for normal professions and jobs, his job is neither normal nor did he only train 10 years

@IEatWater
well the nobles are supposed to be idiots and the examiner looked at his sheet first and for the school to find out the status of a juvenile applicant isnt hard

Users who are viewing this thread