Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 7 - Incantation Magic

He's still arrogant!? Did he not see the new cliffside being created?!

Double-page supporter
How to fix this series: Replace the MC with the buffalo.

Dex-chan lover
See, a Returner’s Magic Should be Special had a corpulent and repugnant professor. However, unlike most in the genre, he actually had a reason, became indebted to the MC, and even thanked him, growing as a person.

That noble dude at the end hahahaha Oh god they already witnessed his strength and he still has the audacity to be cocky

Double-page supporter
Y’know...normally I would be fucking hyped for this kinda stuff but for some reason it boring to me now

But how smooth-brained do you have to be to read this far and still be complaining about cliché and what not? They say don't judge a book by its cover, but you cannot have seriously read the title and expected anything more than you're receiving.

It's well-drawn, stupid, power fantasy; an infant could ascertain that from the title and cover.

In the examiners defense, if I saw something impossible, I'd think he would be cheating too. I don't know why the examiners are always the bad guys for using common sense when they realize that what the student did should be impossible, and asking the student for a re-examination to make sure they aren't cheating.

Dex-chan lover
you see, if you read this manga as satire comedy isekai, you'll get quite chuckles

Its because the school system dont expect a person like him exists that they hire a low magic low experience examiner.

So i think its not the examiners fault, its the system / the norm they believe.

Just once I wanna see these stories trying to pretend like the MC is a cold killer have the MC actually out here snapping fingers and disappearing people trying to step on his heels.

And yes, the tester was in the right, if I or you were the tester we'd also expect to see a magic circle if 99% of the world relies on them for basic magic and we'd suspect cheating from a no name off the street.

Dex-chan lover
I'm dying at the idea that this noble on the last page would act that cocky after seeing an explosion that large. Like, even if you think the MC was somehow faking it, if you don't know how he's faking it then what's preventing you from getting exploded too? There's gotta be a limit to how ridiculous cocky nobles can get in power-fantasy fantasy manga.

But I guess not.

Group Leader
I know you don't have a heart but at least have some brain bro wtf
How can he still so arrogant after all of that haha

Users who are viewing this thread