Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei

I have it set to exclude manga with the "incest" tag, so I think we are safe..?

People here worried about incest and I'm just sitting here asking myself why are they worried about that when the mc is an orphan.

tenor.gif

Hmmm ....... I'm getting quite a vibe from here....

Double-page supporter
Why are people so afraid of the incest tag, it’s like they haven’t read incest hentai

Edgelord magic-school manga incoming!

And for all those worried -- this has no relation to "The Irregular at Magic High School" (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei), which more directly translates as "Bad student of the Magic Department of Senior High". This title more directly translates to "Worst person of the Royal Magic Academy".

"Rettousei" means "poor student" and more directly refers to ability, while "saika-sei" ought to be "worst person", ie "scum", and implies something about morals or social standing.

Not sure why both have chosen "irregular" as the translation, that ought to be hiseiki (非正規) I think, as in "irregular army". My Japanese is pretty terrible though and completely colored by samurai period dramas and yakuza movies-- so don't take my word for it.

I am only reading this because I like the blue haired girl in the poster. (Dont know anything about her, just love at first sight...)

lmao "Genos Wilzard" is one of the worst names I've heard for a while

that's like "Adolf Glenocide"

it seems pretty good!! no creepy/lame/wannabe hero mc. but this kinda mc is pretty common too (the ruthless and emotionless ones) but its still entertaining

Fed-Kun's army
"greatest of assassins. One day, Genos gives him an order: To enroll at the Magic Academy"

yay...trash. 1 point. next.

Users who are viewing this thread