Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei

All the villains were completely oblivious to the OP strengths and capabilities of the MC

"OMG, he totally destroyed a whole arena just a minutes ago! Lets fuck around with him."

This is anos voldigol over again

it looked pretty good just before this stupid qualifying exams and now idk how to feel about it

are there any raws or novel? worth reading or is it one of those turn off your brain and just enjoy it

As with so many hot trash mangas the main character is missing a goal to strive for.

The Strongest Sorcerer From the Slums is Unrivaled in the School of Royals and as such...
Wants to be a trophy husband , wants friends, wants a harem, wants to be a well educated proper gentleman, wants to start a Marxist revolution.

He , so far it looks like generic garbage.I do not like any character besides Arus.

Yep, just another generic mc. Though by far not so bad. This might or might not go downhill, but for now i can enjoy it

at some point you just can't let a terrorist register at your school
not because he's an assassin, but because he blew off part of the examination site

Dex-chan lover
Can someone pick this back up..? There's several more chapters after the last one posted on here

Did it actually just ended like that?
It's as good as having no story at all other than the girls going, "you strong, tutor us, we like, we smash."

Iirc, to sum the girls up, one of them is basically, "i hate whoever killed my father grr. It was you? Hm idk, hm oh wells, anyways let's smash"

At least the girl with the red hair felt more decent. Even if it may not be much, it's still better than the other's including the MC's.

Did MC even have character development? Doesn't seem like it but the MC says he does at the end so that definitely justifies the lack of it throughout the story. (He also says it's thanks to the girls, but we don't even see them at the final arc except the MC, once in a while, implying they've changed him)

Last edited:
Yo idk how the forums work but this is more than suggestive. It needs an erotica tag, got blasted opening one of the chapters
I think only admins can do, not sure if just posting here would be enough and you'd probably need to try asking in another forum about this. There's also a need to update the official raw as they've changed sites to this one

Did it actually just ended like that?
It's as good as having no story at all other than the girls going, "you strong, tutor us, we like, we smash."

Iirc, to sum the girls up, one of them is basically, "i hate whoever killed my father grr. It was you? Hm idk, hm oh wells, anyways let's smash"

At least the girl with the red hair felt more decent. Even if it may not be much, it's still better than the other's including the MC's.

Did MC even have character development? Doesn't seem like it but the MC says he does at the end so that definitely justifies the lack of it throughout the story. (He also says it's thanks to the girls, but we don't even see them at the final arc except the MC, once in a while, implying they've changed him)
Not really, both the manga and LN are still going, with the manga somehow reaching LN 6 territory even before its released. MC has more development and he acknowledges its because of the girls, it happens around chapter 70-80ish, with the latest chapter being 137.

All the 5 volumes of the LN have been covered with this, and I believe vol 6 starts from 134 or 133.

As a side note, the scalations stopped at vol 5 of the manga, and we're on vol 12 atm.

I think only admins can do, not sure if just posting here would be enough and you'd probably need to try asking in another forum about this. There's also a need to update the official raw as they've changed sites to this one

Not really, both the manga and LN are still going, with the manga somehow reaching LN 6 territory even before its released. MC has more development and he acknowledges its because of the girls, it happens around chapter 70-80ish, with the latest chapter being 137.

All the 5 volumes of the LN have been covered with this, and I believe vol 6 starts from 134 or 133.

As a side note, the scalations stopped at vol 5 of the manga, and we're on vol 12 atm.
Thanks for the hope. At the time when I wrote this, I couldn't find anything more about it, and at that time, I could inly find the raws up till a certain conclusion at 100+

This is like the fantasy version of Irregular at the Magic High School. An elite and powerful MC who is seemingly emotionless goes to magic school except this MC is actually dull as hell even compared to Tatsuya who is literally almost entirely emotionless. Despite that, Tatsuya is still a interesting and compelling not to mention badass character while this MC is really boring and even cringe at times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread