Ouroboros - Ch. 133.5 - Tatsuya's birthday

Power Uploader
For the record, this extra has never been compiled into a volume. It's a promotional chapter to hype up Yuuya's next series in the same magazine, Change the World, which we're also scanlating.

Thank you very much for all your years of truly magnificent work.
So here's to all the Hibino's missing noses ;)
BR

I loved the unintentional "Tomorrow's... june the second..." lol

QSS

Group Leader
@aemiz hahahaha should've finished the chapter one day later so it wouldve released on the second ;)

Dex-chan lover
Very thankful to the team for your efforts. All those redrawing really blew me away.

Thank you author, Wraith and team for bringing us Ouroboros. It's been a great pleasure. Loved your little comments too! Blessings.

To see this magnificent series completed has been a long time dream of mine, so THANK YOU to all those in Death Toll who worked on this great series.

I was fortunate to have worked for a time with such dedicated and extremely talented people who brought this series to English reading audiences and I am extremely grateful that they put up with my nonsense and side comments during the time that I was a proofreader for this fantastic team of youngsters. I will be forever honored to have been a small part of that team for a while, so...

THANK YOU, once again for completing this series, my friends from Death Toll, and I wish all of you the best in your lives for the future in ALL of your endeavors!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all your hard work Death Toll! It really has been a ride with you <3

Power Uploader
@xwenqix We have actually managed to hunt down the one-shot. It will be hell to clean because it's a magazine raw from 13 years ago, but we should be able to bring it out in due time. So total closure on this series is still not quite achieved, though the story is over, indeed.

Group Leader
Wow, what a ride. Great job to the team, I always had Hibino-like faith that they'd see it through to the bittersweet end.

Thank you all for the nice words.

I had the pleasure of being part of this team and its nice to hear that the team's hard work on this "hobby" is appreciated.

Special thanks for Kendama and PervySageChuck for all the work they put into series.

Dex-chan lover
I want to thank Death Toll so much for your work on this. Ouroboros is one of my all-time favorite series, and definitely one of the ones that's made me a die-hard fan of Death Toll. I fell behind on it at some point as I got busy with life, so I got to binge the final arc. Reading the end was so satisfying, and at the same time leaves me with this hollow feeling because I know it's over. As you guys said, this is one of the most well written manga stories out there. The pacing really was perfect all the way to the very end, and I don't feel any pressing questions.

Thank you again so much for sharing this with us, and I'll definitely take a look at the series you mentioned as your new flagship! At this point, if you guys pick up a series I just know I'll like it. Thank you so much for all your hard work over the years, and I hope I'll be able to enjoy your work for years to come!

Power Uploader
@DylanBuun Sadly, Funouhan wasn't discovered by us. Our translator had done a couple chapters solo before joining us. It's the reason it's not Shounen Y, either.

Users who are viewing this thread