Ousama Game - Shuukyoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

I laughed so fucking hard on that ending because of a virus that somehow hacks phones and create a game, can kill people in the weirdest of ways, and the logic of that girl in the ending causing the end all of mankind.

So in the end, theres no way yo end the virus because, the virus can spread via network. I wonder how they can even mutate to become a network and have ability to make a massage.

Dex-chan lover
the virus was a curse, how the fuck a curse turns into a virus? guess we'll have to ask Sadako for that

Contributor
Terrible ending for a terrible manga. Ojousama is still cute despite being a bad character.
Thanks for sticking to the end with us, Artificial Demons.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
The explanation about the virus is just pantsu on head retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fuck I'm not a high-schooler anymore.

Did Natsuko somehow still have enough energy to cut Nobuaki's neck after getting slashed in the back with a motherfucking chainsaw? Dafuq

I really enjoyed this series, much more than the first one, but oh god this author doesn't know how to end a series. First it was something mental, so you could avoid, then this was a curse and now a mf virus?

If someone ever translates Rinjou or Kigen I'll read it, but please god don't give me another ending like this!

@Xeoz

Kigen has been translated. It's not on here, because it was done by Crunchyroll.

Rinjou hasn't yet, hopefully people get around to it.

Both series have better endings than this one.

Dex-chan lover
a sentient virus that infects people, has suicidal tendencies and can hack the internet and spreads through electronic devices.
lamao, this series was garbage from the start, but this fucking twist puts it into a very special place of retarded.

This series fell apart after the first one.

They couldn't even keep the source of the game consistent.

Every book had a different cause of the game, and give a different backstory for the girls' family creating the game.

Even if it became a digital virus, out of nowhere, they were still on a remote island without service, so it still doesn't explain how the virus is transmitted across data that doesn't exist

@TheWill

Thanks for the info, I might look at Kigen later then, atleast the idea of a better ending gives me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread