Ousama Game

This has been fully scanlated, not sure why the other chapters haven't been uploaded.

This is ultimately so disappointing. 💩 The beginning shows promise, interesting (though not novel) premise, fun watching class dynamics play out, deaths are initially impactful, but watching them flail around trying to figure out the mystery in totally illogical ways starts to grate on you and the ultimate reveal is honestly one of the worst ones I've seen. Plus I'm angry that
I was so impressed that they'd had the cajones to kill off the MC and shift perspectives, but they did a weak fake death instead.
I'll read almost everything that is horror/survival/death game related but this one reaaally left me wanting.

Contributor
Probably one of the worst death game.

Because absolutely nothing make sense.

Like most death games stories, the author fails to include a speck of reality in what would the police ACTUALLY do when kids from a single class started to die in mysterious circumstances.

The first two suicides, to the police, might not trigger full-on panic investigation mode. But they would definitely come and interview EVERY-SINGLE-STUDENT + all teacher + faculty (janitors and shit). They would also find any surveillance video around the places where the two kids killed themselves and try to see any abnormality.

Next, when the rich kid (the one that MC and his other friend plays music for the night) died, that's when things will REALLY heat up. Firstly, the kid was loaded. His parents / caretakers are going to be livid. They will probably hire independent investigations. On top of that, the rich dead boy's TWO friends visited him the night of his death. MC and the other boy WILL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY. Any surveillance video around the house will be reviewed. The parents will be outraged and want answers. OTHER parents will want answers. Is there a serial killer? What's going on?

Then, the cops will hear about this stupid ass text message game. They will get ALL of the cell records, contact the telephone companies, and find out who is sending the texts. The police will take it VERY seriously because the fact is those texts exists. They will not dismiss it like some third rate investigators. By then, you will have the greatest minds of Japan working on this case because the media will be writing about it. There will be no more idiocy from a bunch of kids. The adults are here to play now.

Author is a man with the IQ of a child. Is there any death game stories where the author is not a complete bumbling moron with no clue on how the real world works?

Dex-chan lover
I don't usually care about ratings (I mean, I read this with a 5.70 rating), but oh boy...
This one is so bad it actually hurts.

Never in my goddamned life have I hated a main character more than I hated this fucker. It should have been a red flag right away that he was literally named after the author, but I ignored it. But then this guy
ogles and comments on a girl's tits RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND; has his best friend raped by knocking him unconscious for someone to fuck him when he ADAMANTLY didn't want it and said he'd RATHER DIE; and let a metric shitton of people die in order to save HIS life, even when those people had NO GOOD REASON to do so. Even when he actually tries to do something, HE ALWAYS FUCKS IT UP. I literally REJOICED when they said he was dead, and I was ready to have my faith restored in this story, only to be CRUSHED when he popped up, alive, AFTER HE WAS SHOWN IN HEAVEN WITH HIS DEAD FRIEND.
I spent the entire goddamn story rooting for the designated "Evil Psychotic Bitch", who was the only reasonable, competent person there, since the cops apparently gave up after five minutes, even when children JUST KEPT DYING. And the "explanation" of what's happening isn't an explanation in the slightest. I still have no fucking clue what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread