Ousama Ranking - Vol. 15 Ch. 193

Dex-chan lover
I love how the Gods are depicted in this series. Extremely powerful and inhuman, but without feeling "wise" or "omnipotent"... just these eerie entities that wander about with unclear goals or agency.

Dex-chan lover
Can anybody explain what the thief accomplished with throwing his sword? This part is a bit confusing

I believe he didn't want to pass the gate with his sword in hand, so to not attract any unwanted attention from the guards, he threw the sword as far as he could above it and then passed the gate unarmed while posing as a scared dude crying and running off (and then collected the sword again right after), that's why Kage tells Bojji to watch out for this dude's acting skills (while still being impressed by them).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
there are soo many different factions with their own agendas it's kinda crazy (pretty normal for a fantasy series I guess, but still!)

Dex-chan lover
oddly interesting cliffhanger tbh. Do the gods dislike the ranking association? (i mean doesnt the ranking association basically promote non-god powers?) Will this god try to insta-kill the ranker guy? Will it work?

also that god flashback/context looked like it was showing this god ruling the other gods because of his insta death power, which would ostensibly make him a pretty important character but idk. i like how he just looks sort of like a dreary hater type person and not a boss. just an anti-life sort of person. :p

oddly interesting cliffhanger tbh. Do the gods dislike the ranking association? (i mean doesnt the ranking association basically promote non-god powers?) Will this god try to insta-kill the ranker guy? Will it work?

also that god flashback/context looked like it was showing this god ruling the other gods because of his insta death power, which would ostensibly make him a pretty important character but idk. i like how he just looks sort of like a dreary hater type person and not a boss. just an anti-life sort of person.
My theory is they have ways to counter that, like immortality or invulnerability, or even a counterspell, otherwise the ranking association wouldn’t be jack in front of these monsters

Dex-chan lover
My theory is they have ways to counter that, like immortality or invulnerability, or even a counterspell, otherwise the ranking association wouldn’t be jack in front of these monsters

Hmm I don't know, up until this chapter I had the feeling the Ranking Association was a byproduct of the gods to keep extraordinary humans on a leash by granting them wishes and then letting them face whatever consequences follow, or simply to have them against each other instead of rallying up together against the gods.
But as it has been pointed out at the end of this chapter it may be something else entirely and either an opposite or parallel faction, we will see.

Hmm I don't know, up until this chapter I had the feeling the Ranking Association was a byproduct of the gods to keep extraordinary humans on a leash by granting them wishes and then letting them face whatever consequences follow, or simply to have them against each other instead of rallying up together against the gods.
But as it has been pointed out at the end of this chapter it may be something else entirely and either an opposite or parallel faction, we will see.
If that's the case, ouken wouldn't have a chit chat with the association and feeling sorry with what he have done to the golems in the previous chapters. I think they are also againts gods. Also, that one god who finished off the golems that ouken defeated, it feels like those golems are what kept the gods away from the association

Dex-chan lover
If that's the case, ouken wouldn't have a chit chat with the association and feeling sorry with what he have done to the golems in the previous chapters. I think they are also againts gods. Also, that one god who finished off the golems that ouken defeated, it feels like those golems are what kept the gods away from the association
I see your point and that's more or less what I thought about in the past, but more recently I've been thinking that if they really were an opposite faction why would they make the promising/strong kings go mad/lose themselves once they reach rank #1?
It kinda defeats the purpose of building a strong army agains the gods

Fed-Kun's army
I see your point and that's more or less what I thought about in the past, but more recently I've been thinking that if they really were an opposite faction why would they make the promising/strong kings go mad/lose themselves once they reach rank #1?
It kinda defeats the purpose of building a strong army agains the gods
Could be a trial, maybe they want a king that cannot be swayed by things like wishes, because chances are, they'd defect to the gods side, but, who knows, we know so little of any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread