Ousama Ranking - Vol. 16 Ch. 205

Dex-chan lover
The cursed swords that disintegrate on contact with air that Desha refused in the Treasury
The Treasury is gone, it moved.
This woman dies but disappears as soon as a cursed sword disintegrates.
The Ranker is unfazed by that woman's death, hinting it could be reversible.

Almost no dialogue this chapter, yet alot of questions arise.

Dex-chan lover
The cursed swords that disintegrate on contact with air that Desha refused in the Treasury

I am confused but very intrigued

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see what the consequences of his actions will be, but at the end of the day someone needs to stop this idiot.
In the beginning I quite liked his cunning side and him being an involuntary teacher to Bojji (by showing him how cruel the real world is) made perfect sense to me, but right now he's too unhinged to the point he stopped being interesting imho...

Dex-chan lover

Interesting you refer to the star person as a woman. They don't really strike me as anything in particular, felt vague on purpose.
This manga does like to string people along lore-wise, huh. Things are just kind of... happening, and a bit well outside our protag's control.

that bandit chieftain is truly a gamer moment. But, seriously the story is all over the place and i like it because it keeps being interesting, wondering what will happen next

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I doubt he'll try to attack Bojji while he sleeps, but, then what will be the twist? Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread