Ousama Ranking - Vol. 17 Ch. 211

Dex-chan lover
I swear to the gods, if he fucks it up another time then he's really the worst character up to this point, maybe even worse than Doma (I still haven't forgiven him) and whilst I really apprecciate the manga being more realistic (people don't change in a heartbet) I can't help but hate his guts...

Dex-chan lover
I swear to the gods, if he fucks it up another time then he's really the worst character up to this point, maybe even worse than Doma (I still haven't forgiven him) and whilst I really apprecciate the manga being more realistic (people don't change in a heartbet) I can't help but hate his guts...
I think his one of those characters your supposed to hate. And yeh I hate this guy very much

Dex-chan lover
Oyabu's starting to look really stupid for not being able to appreciate the value of having someone have your back, lol. Like, even if it's just for his own cynical self-protection, he should understand that it's safer to be part of a group where you help each other (which is different from a gang that he rules over). He's really competent but he's blatantly not invincible.

Dex-chan lover
rank scorer be like SURPRISE BITCH IM BACK and then SURPRISE BITCH IM OUT

Users who are viewing this thread