Ousama Ranking - Vol. 17 Ch. 212

Dex-chan lover
I think I never had this many "DUDE. Really?!" moments with a character before, he's so fucking dense and irredeemable, but at least I appreciate the author making a point that changing isn't an instant process I guess... I just hope it turns out for the better.

Thanks for the chapter!

IXI

Oh no, Oyabu trying to plant seeds of doubt in Kage's mind. Don't listen to that scheming bastard, you're a precious friend!!

Thx for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oyabu can see the difference between them but doesn't believe he can be anything more than what he already is. Will Bojji show him the light or will he slink back into the darkness despite everything?

Dex-chan lover
So many layers here... I think Kage is more shrewd than he sounds, lying to Oyabu about his motives to try to get Oyabu to be their ally. But then I think Kage is still being a bit naive about the risk of having Oyabu around, not believing Oyabu would really just kill them in cold blood. But what's for sure is that they both understand the staggering potential Bojji has. It's getting to the psychological complexity of a FKMT manga lol.

Aggregator gang
So many layers here... I think Kage is more shrewd than he sounds, lying to Oyabu about his motives to try to get Oyabu to be their ally. But then I think Kage is still being a bit naive about the risk of having Oyabu around, not believing Oyabu would really just kill them in cold blood. But what's for sure is that they both understand the staggering potential Bojji has. It's getting to the psychological complexity of a FKMT manga lol.
I took it more like Kage having an inferiority complex, leading him to undermine his contributions to Bojji's dream. So he lies to Oyabu because he either doesn't want to admit his feelings of worthlessness or he doesn't want Oyabu to know how he really feels. At least that's how I read it based on how he behaved in early chapters, but you're right that it could be him finally maturing into someone more shrewd which would also be pretty cool.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this guy could help boji become king? but honestly wished he just died to the king ranking dude. Well at least he can get his ass kicked by Boji

Aggregator gang
This guy is so evil and self-serving he’ll circle all the way back to unintentionally being good somehow

Users who are viewing this thread