Ousama Ranking - Vol. 17 Ch. 214

Dex-chan lover
I really have no idea why I despise the MC other than his visual design. I am sure his written character; how he act, think, and judgement is A-okay. Just visually. Same thing with the green frog memes: Pepe, Apoo etc. Some variants of the memes is just visually disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Idk, he looks just like a child to me, small, round face, big eyes, button nose. The only part of him that is a bit special is maybe the mouse shape, but that just kinda resembles that of a baby bird. Don't see in which ways he resembles Pepe though
I really have no idea why I despise the MC other than his visual design. I am sure his written character; how he act, think, and judgement is A-okay. Just visually. Same thing with the green frog memes: Pepe, Apoo etc. Some variants of the memes is just visually disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Idk, he looks just like a child to me, small, round face, big eyes, button nose. The only part of him that is a bit special is maybe the mouse shape, but that just kinda resembles that of a baby bird. Don't see in which ways he resembles Pepe though
Pepe is the tall fuck green frog right? Its the other one, the one with the short leg, arm, no visible neck, fat lard, and a piss/shit stained shorts on.

Double-page supporter
ok?

Dex-chan lover
inb4 the most blatantly villainous-looking knight with the bad attitude turns out to be an alright guy in some big way.

I mean this manga has (imo) repeatedly harped on the point about not judging people based on first impressions (imo), so a chapter that's all about making snap judgments of three knights based on their self-presentations is, y'know, curious. Makes me wonder what expectations are being set up that will be subverted later.

IXI

Naturally the flashy knights and their sparkles would pique a child's attention, but I have a feeling the plain one would end up wanting to recruit Bojji. He seems to have noticed something the others have not.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's somewhat an easy guess to think the flashy one is somehow gonna be bad, but I wonder what they'll do with 2 and 3.

inb4 the most blatantly villainous-looking knight with the bad attitude turns out to be an alright guy in some big way.

I mean this manga has (imo) repeatedly harped on the point about not judging people based on first impressions (imo), so a chapter that's all about making snap judgments of three knights based on their self-presentations is, y'know, curious. Makes me wonder what expectations are being set up that will be subverted later.
With this manga being known for subverting expectations so often, it would honestly be pretty funny if this time around the shifty dude really is a jerk. Though either way, I'm glad we at least got a scene of him rejecting the main duo first instead of them being cautious because of how he looks.

Users who are viewing this thread