Out - Vol. 12 Ch. 110

Aggregator gang
Damn man they did my nigga Meguro wrong. This ain't no delinquent battle anymore this full on chiraq gang warfare.

Wow. No warning or anything, that was brutal. Watching all the meat started making me hungry but man... that killed my appetite.

Mmb

Wow Tanzawa satisfy from Meguro death so it was planned to sacrifice him
Taguchi is crazy to sacrifice his best friend Meguro for Tanzawa aim but not for the 6th generation leadership
I think Tanzawa is the one need to be focused on not kai kun

Double agent Taguchi probably did kill him, so he could find out where the leadership is hiding.

Here is my prediction, Meguro isn't dead and all of this was Tanzawa's plan. The one who is dead is one of the guys they took in the mountains in the first arc (Kenzou's brothers) and the pig is actually on their side.

Duuuude '-'
Was not expecting that '-' Holy mother up in heaven '-'

@ghostkun https://mangadex.org/chapter/484296/20

@jourin You might be right about that, I mostly believe so because his haircut & colouring is suddenly different.

It is him. Just compare his accessories now with before, particularly, his how should I call it? Bracelet for men?haha I think it's around Ch85-95 when he challenged Tanzawa.

Btw, it's hard to think that these guys are just delinquent kids. I thought the first arc was brutal, but this time, it's far worse and I think it started to become unbelievable for me when the huge boulder was used to crush a man's leg. These kids are like hardened members of a criminal organization. It's still very enjoyable though. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks! Please also pickup Dokgo 2. Zeroscans is so effin slow.

Considering the fucked up stuff the gangs in my country do when they fight other rivals... This chapter was realistic.
Although the gangs here usually hang the bodies on bridges or display their heads and severed limbs for everyone to see. About a month ago bodies turned up at our local town center, it was horrible. And what's scarier is the fact that all these gangs have members in their early teens about 12 or 14. None of the murderers get caught because you know money can buy a cop... sadly that's how we live.

At this rate, at the end of the manga there would be public gun fight between delinquents and polices lol.

Users who are viewing this thread