Out - Vol. 13 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
776.gif

sure taguchi kick an other person, not Meguro 😉
taguchi is a bastard not a traitors. He manipulate de 6th gen i'm sure !😎😋

Mmb

In this chapter i lost to understand about how Jou didn’t act against Yoshiki,
in the last chapter Jou asked Yoshiki why Rukia tried to kill him and Yoshiki instead of answering he was shouting then glare with open eyes in his slaughtered friend.
In this chapter all the 6th leadership gather around Rukia dead body while they are shocked and fear what Jou can do.
But where is Jou and didn’t he saw a betrayal against him from this group

well... I've lost track of the story already, just waiting for the MC to appear.

Dex-chan lover
@Mmb I'm pretty sure Yoshiki killing Jou was done off-screen (or off-panel, as it were). Showing them around Rukia was just the aftermath, I think. Unless they go into more depth in another chapter as to what happens

In the last chapter we had the flashback through Yoshiki's eyes, this chapter we're dealing with Kai and Nikaku, and we have a flashback of them in the aftermath of Yoshiki presumably killing Jou. I imagine we'll get shown his actual death later.

Mmb

@TehSDragon
That is what i believed, since this chapter show a flashback from kai view and i think he came with others after killing Jou, cause Yoshiki went crazy when he saw Rukia hanged and dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Taguchi literally killed the only person who actually cared for him. Jesus christ

Users who are viewing this thread