Out - Vol. 14 Ch. 129

That a Russian pistol? besides, aren't guns super hard to get a hold on in Japan?

Aggregator gang
@LeAnimuEyes it was probably obtained though illegal means or was manufactured in south east Asia maybe the Philippines. The country is famous for having whole town manufacturing ghost guns.

@LeAnimuEyes Not really impossible since those two that four eyes brought with him have ties to the Yakuza as cleaners getting black market weapons are simple for them.

So that's the last chapter for a while. Thank you for the hard work, Loktar!

The cliffhanger would have been more effective without that cheesy FPS line. I kind of find myself looking forward to Meguro's and Nikaku's fight, despite myself. I hope it's different enough from Meguro's and Ikkaku's fight that it doesn't feel like a rehash.

Meguro's hits had no effect on Nikaku, as expected. And Kai DID get a gun after all. Which means that those two are still the most likely candidates to kill Meguro. Maybe he somehow manages to escape from Nikaku (Taguchi is still probably lurking around, so he may help him escape) only to get shot dead by Kai. Guess we will just have to wait and see. This arc has been fucking great.

Thanks for all the work as always, Loktar. Didn't expect OUT to catch my attention quite this much when I first started reading it. It turned out to be quite something.

Nikkaku achieved sage mode just like jou-kun 😄

But on a serious note Kai is really a conniving piece of shit.

Mmb

I start to believe that the one with open brain is shou not meguro

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel for Shou, but yeah, he's probably fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, Kai is such a vile piece of shit. He threatened to go after his Middle-School aged sister? That's seriously f*cked up. Plus everything else he's done. I really do hope that Kai gets killed before he can cause even more damage than he already has.

Users who are viewing this thread